The Urban Leadership Program at MSU Denver is a unique program designed to give you the knowledge,
skills, and networks to grow in your leadership. Those selected will receive extra training and support to prepare them to use their leadership on campus and in the Denver community. Students are eligible for over $50,000 in scholarships each year through participation in the program.
- 2.75 Cumulative GPA
- Completed Urban Leadership Program Application
- Completed Interview with ULP Committee
- Enrollment in LDR 1010 Course.
- Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours) for Spring and Fall Semesters.
- Commitment to participate in program co-curriculum throughout semester.
- Meetings two times each month (2nd and 4th weeks) on Friday mornings from 8:15-9:45 am
- Semesterly Service Project (approximately 10 hours/semester)