Level II– Participants evaluate, create and teach topic-specific, content-informed lessons that integrate primary sources from the Library of Congress and exemplify effective instructional practices.
- Gain a thorough understanding of effective instructional practices using primary sources and can identify exemplary learning experiences.
- Learn to identify exemplary learning experiences.
- Create standards-based learning experiences integrating primary sources from the Library of Congress that exemplify effective practice.
- Teach, assess and reflect on their experiences using primary sources in instruction.
- Evaluate primary source-based learning experiences.
- Investigate the effects of primary source-based instruction on student learning.
Upon completion of Level II , you earn:
- Up to $150 in credits for acquiring topic-specific, classroom-ready primary source material.
- A Level II certificate of completion.
- Optional graduate credit – additional work required.
Still have questions? Contact us