2014 Call for Presentation Proposals
The program committee invites your brief proposals for presentation at the one-day symposium. The submission deadline is Friday, September 12, 2014. UPDATE: The submission deadline has been extended through Monday, September 15th, 2014!
For each presentation proposal, you will be asked to complete:
- Session Title (12 words or less)
- Session Abstract (200 words or less)
- Choose a Session Type (All sessions are 60 minutes long):
- Presentation: A traditional presentation can be a one-way presentation followed by a question and answer period. For such presentations, we suggest at least 10 minutes for questions. However, highly interactive presentations are encouraged to maximize audience engagement. A session can have up to 4 designated presenters.
- Panel: A panel discussion is a session in which multiple experts present their points of view. Generally a panel is moderated.
- Interactive Session: The interactive sessions will not provide the capability for overhead projection, etc. Much like a poster session, a handout is encouraged along with a discussion of the topic. Similar presentations may share an interactive session to maximize collaboration. A presentation should last about 5 to 10 minutes followed by 45 to 55 minutes of discussion and networking.
- 3 Audience Takeaways, 50 words each
- Choose a Symposium Track and Audience (Faculty, Administrators and/or Educational Technologists)
If you would like to invite friends or colleagues to either present or attend this event, please feel free to distribute this flyer