Resources for Faculty and Staff
Registration Information: If you have questions about your degree plan, please contact our office at 303-615-1099 to schedule an appointment.
January 11 – Fall 2018 official transcripts with grades available
January 14 – Academic suspension appeal for Spring 2019 deadline
January 18 – Tuition payment deadline
January 21 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (campus open, no classes)
January 22 – Spring 2019 full-semester classes begin
January 28 – Last day to drop full-semester classes with 100% refund AND register for full-semester classes
February 7 – Last day to drop full-semester classes with 50% refund
General Studies Information
For Students following the 2012 degree catalog, below are the approved general studies categories:
- Written Communication (6-credits): Must be completed ENG 1010 within first 30-college level credits and ENG 1020 within first 45-college level credits
- Quantitative Literacy (3-credits minimum):must be completed within first 30-college level credits
- Oral Communication (3-credits): must be completed within first 30-college level credits
- Historical (3-credits)
- Arts and Humanities (6-credits)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences I (3-credits)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences II (3-credits)
- Natural and Physical Sciences (6-credits minimum)
- Global Diversity (0-3 credits): may be satisfied by taking courses in other general studies categories
Approved Courses in each category can be found by clicking here
Additional Graduation requirements for the 2012 degree catalog: Includes Multicultural and Senior Experience
For Students following the 2011 degree catalog and earlier, below are the approved general studies categories and courses:
- General Studies Level I: must be met within first 30-credit hours except ENG 1020 (60-credits)
English Composition (ENG 1010 & 1020), Mathematics, and Communications.
Historical, Arts and Letters, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences.
Additional Graduation requirements for the 2011 degree catalog and earlier: Includes Multicultural and Senior Experience
Banner Training- for faculty and staff who need authorization and access to use banner.