Registration and Policies & Procedures for Online Exams (for Students)
The reservation system is for online course exams only. Please review the directions and policies listed below. Only exams received by the Testing Center are available for registration.
Students may schedule appointments for online exams using the Student Hub "My Services and Registration" page; this is the same page where you register for classes.
There are two ways to access the reservation system:
- Students will receive an email, sent to their MSU Denver mailbox, as soon as an exam is ready to schedule. Follow the link in that email to directly access the reservation system and schedule an exam appointment.
- Students may also access the reservation system by clicking the link below to schedule an exam appointment.
Important Policies and Procedures for Online Testing:
- The Testing Center requires all students to schedule appointments for their tests.
- Students should arrive at their scheduled time to TV 347 with appropriate testing materials and a picture ID. Students without a valid picture ID may not take an exam.
- No children permitted in the testing rooms. Students may not leave children unattended in the Testing Center lobby.
- The Testing Center will not collect any additional course materials, including homework, from students.
- The Testing Center schedules appointments according to pre-determined time blocks. Some time blocks may fill. Avoid missing your preferred test time by scheduling an appointment as soon as you receive your exam notification.
- No appointments are available for exams not on file in the Testing Center.
- Students must arrive on time for scheduled appointments or run the risk of having to reschedule or possible cancellation. Testing Services may deny seating to students who fail to arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- It is a student’s responsibility to communicate with their professor regarding test aids (such as scantrons, calculators), deadlines, and required test materials.
- All tests administered according to instructions provided by the faculty.
- No personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, pagers, hand held computers, purses or backpacks allowed at your seat while testing.
- Place personal belongings in a secure location. The testing center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Use of an unauthorized aid, failure to follow testing procedures, or engaging in any type of misconduct, may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the Policies and Procedures section in the college catalog for more information.
If you have additional questions relating to testing policies or procedures, please call the
Office of Assessment and Testing at: 303.615-1700