Student Policies & Procedures for Make-up Exams
Make-up Exam Policies & Procedures (for students)
To schedule an appointment for a Make-Up Exam please call the Testing Center at 303-615-1700. We will only schedule appointments for exams we have on file in our office. It is the student's responsibility to make arrangements with their faculty member to send a Make-Up Exam to the Testing Center. The Testing Center proctors all exams according to the information given to us by the faculty member. You must present a photo ID at the time of testing!
When calling the Testing Center to schedule a Make-Up Exam appointment please have the following information:
- Instructor’s name
- Course name
- Test name or number (e.g. Test 3)
Other important information for Make-Up Testing:
- Students should arrive at their scheduled time to TV 347 with appropriate testing materials and a picture ID. Students without a valid picture ID may not take an exam.
- No children permitted in the testing rooms. Students may not leave children unattended in the Testing Center lobby.
- The Testing Center requires all students to schedule appointments for their tests.
- Students must arrive on time for scheduled appointments or run the risk of having to reschedule or possible cancellation. Testing Services may deny seating to students who fail to arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- The Testing Center will not collect any additional course materials, including homework, from students.
- No appointments are available for exams not on file in the Testing Center.
- Students must arrive on time or run the risk of having to reschedule.
- It is a student’s responsibility to communicate with their professor regarding test aids (such as scantrons, calculators), deadlines, and required test materials.
- All tests administered according to instructions provided by the faculty.
- No personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, pagers, hand held computers, purses or backpacks allowed at your seat while testing.
- Place personal belongings in a secure location. The testing center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Use of an unauthorized aid, failure to follow testing procedures, or engaging in any type of misconduct, may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the Policies and Procedures section in the college catalog for more information.
If you have additional questions relating to
testing policies or procedures, please call the
Testing Center at: 303-615-1700