MSU Denver’s unified communications solution is comprised of a VoIP ((Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone system and Polycom phones. This solution leverages Microsoft’s Skype for Business (S4B), integrating the telephone system with multiple Office 365 components. Key features include:
- Make and receive business calls in the office, at home, or on the road using your phone, PC, or mobile device.
- Never miss a call with call forwarding and simultaneous ringing. Set up forwarding rules so your calls can go with you anywhere. Even forward calls to colleagues or to voicemail.
- Search for MSU Denver colleagues in the Skype directory. Then connect, communicate, and collaborate without sacrificing security.
- Receive your voice mail messages in your MSU Denver email Inbox.
- Control your inbound communications with presence. Easily block all incoming communication except from those you specifically indicate.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about using your telephone, please see the Phone Quick Reference Guide. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the ITS Helpdesk at 303-352-7548 or support.msudenver.edu.
If you have additional questions, concerns, or need immediate assistance - Please contact the MSU Denver Helpdesk.