What Guide can do for You!
by Stephanie Allen, Director of Advising Systems
SSC Navigate Student Mobile (formerly Guide) is the official MSU Denver university mobile application. This app is designed to help keep you on track with important dates, deadlines, and resources on campus to help you succeed while you are a student. Features of Guide include:
- Completing required tasks such as reminders of when tuition and fees are due and how to register for classes.
- Explore major and career options based on your personal interests. This is especially helpful if you are still deciding on your major or learning more about the major you have decided on.
- How to get involved on campus, such as student clubs, organizations, and so much more!
- Events on campus such as fall fest, spring fling, and healthy moves.
- Important deadlines so you never miss a step.
- Succeed in classes with helpful resources, tips, and advice stored in the app.
To download the app on your phone, you must have an iPhone or Android. Search either your App Store or Google Play store by searching “Navigate Student”. Be sure to turn on your notifications.
Don’t have an iPhone or Android? No problem! Access Guide through the desktop version at msudenver.navigate.eab.com.
Questions about Guide? Ask your academic advisor today!
Having trouble accessing Guide, contact Stephanie Allen, email@example.com.