From first contact through alumni engagement, we take a dynamic approach to holistic student services by providing intentional support to increase accessibility, enhance the student experience, and promote the success of our students.
To achieve this mission, the Office of Social Work Student Services commits to the following themes:
- Recruitment and marketing efforts that aim to attract a diverse pool of prospective students and interact with the community with purpose.
- Advising and admissions efforts that are student-centered and equitable, incorporating research-informed best practices as well as departmental and university goals.
- Intentional and cutting-edge enrollment and budget management, providing goal setting that aligns with departmental development and growth strategies, reliable data projections for purposeful planning, and intervention strategies to address any identified issues.
- Continuous self-assessment practices that result in improvements to our services that incorporate student voices.
- Partnering with our alumni as colleagues who mutually invest in the future of MSU Denver, our community, and the success of future social workers.