To provide Student Organizations at MSU Denver the support and resources needed to accomplish their goals. Student Organization Council (SOC) is dedicated to building a stronger campus community by providing organizations the opportunities to cooperate, collaborate, and grow.
- To provide a forum for communication among organizations on campus.
- To provide an opportunity for organizations to coordinate campus activities.
- To foster the continued growth of student organizations.
What it does
- Organization members update one another on their events and project plans.
- If more than one organization is planning a similar event/project, then they can coordinate the event together,
or they can collaborate and share ideas, successes, and struggles/challenges.
- Discuss concerns and issues affecting student organizations.
- Advocate and support efforts that foster collaboration amongst community.
- Build a sense of community within SGA and the participating organizations to support programs that foster college-wide community and meaningful experience for the student body.
- Meet more people/Other organizations
- Learn more about other organizations on campus
- Have fun
- Enhance professional experience
- Develop leadership and collaborating skills