Skip to main content

Newsletter Archive

SM 23 Newsletter


Do you have a student that is graduation this December and won’t be returning? Or a Student who is just leaving or transferring Departments?

  • If You answered yes to the above question then you will need to submit a “Student Employment Separation Form”.
    • The reason that we ask for this is that we can make sure that the student’s employment record is properly closed out in Banner.
    • In addition we can assist with the IT process of turning off account access that is no longer need and to ensure removal from the HR Student Employee email list so that they are no longer receiving unnecessary emails.

Edit this page
Contact Information

Human Resources

Main Line: 303.615.0999


Student Employment: 


Payroll Services 

Main Line: 303.615.0039



Financial Aid and Scholarships

Main Line: 303.556.8593



Upcoming Events