Welcome to Student Employment!
This portal was developed to help guide current & potential students through the Student Employment Program.
Are you eligible for student employment?
- Students should be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Anyone under 18 should contact HR prior to being hired.
- Students are required to be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters, unless it is the last semester before the student graduates.
- For summer, Work-Study Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits to receive a work-study award.
- Hourly Student Employees are not required to be enrolled in credits.
- Students must also maintain a semester GPA of at least 2.0 to remain in the student employment program.
Please note that there are some other requirements if you are a GRADUATING STUDENT, INTERNATIONAL STUDENT or a STUDENT IN A GRADUATE PROGRAM.
After you get a job, what are the next steps?
1. Complete the New Hire Paperwork.
2. Attend SE-NHO. Bring your completed paperwork. Please remember to bring your VOIDED CHECK and I.9. Identification.
3. Register for Student Employment – New Hire Orientation.
If you have any questions regarding student employment please reach out to our student employment team.