Transfer Student Success Vision: To be a national leader in transfer student support and retention.
Transfer Student Success Mission: To increase transfer student retention and persistence by providing academic and social support post admission through graduation.
The Transfer Student Success and Persistence Program connects transfer students with the appropriate advisors, departments and MSU Denver resources. We provide individualized assistance to help students acclimate to university life at MSU Denver.
We support students by:
- Providing referrals to appropriate advisors and departments
- Assisting with transfer course credit approval requests
- Hosting registration events
- Connecting students with each other through Transfer Affinity Groups (TAGs)
- Providing academic support and advocacy
- Offering information regarding campus resources
MSU Denver is proud to be recognized by Phi Theta Kappa as one of forty members of the inaugural Excellence in Community College Transfer Honor Roll, which identifies the top four-year colleges and universities for creating dynamic pathways to support community college transfer.
For more information, contact Tiffani Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-605-5227