Summer Bridge Program for High School Students
The 2016 Summer Bridge Program assists promising Colorado students graduating High School in May 2016, who plan to attend MSU Denver in fall 2016 students with financial aid assistance that enables them to get a head start on college completion.
High School to MSU Denver Summer Students
- Be a graduating High School student newly admitted to MSU Denver for the fall 2016 semester
- Plan to enroll in 6 credit hours of summer classes
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the 2015-2016 FAFSA
- Head start on college completion
- Learning with other students starting at MSU Denver this summer
- Direct contact with Student Success Staff and campus resources
- Tutoring support
- Faculty engagement
- Financial aid guidance
- And much more.
Applicants for the 2016 Summer Bridge Program graduating High School in May 2016 and plan to go to MSU Denver in Fall 2016 must submit the Application form on this website along with the required unofficial transcripts by the application deadline of April 30, 2016. In order to be considered as a candidate, applicants must also submit the MSU Denver Online 2016-2017 General Scholarship Application through the financial aid web page and 2015-2016 FAFSA as well as complete their Financial Aid file to verify financial need.
You will be contacted by phone or email if you are selected for the program. Classes start June 6th and run through July 30th 2016. If selected you must commit at least three days per week for summer course work and attend an on-campus orientation prior to classes starting.
Please contact Matthew Kring with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org