Skip to main content Skip to main content

Transferring Your Immigration Record

If you are transferring to a new school and will no longer be attending MSU Denver, please submit the following to International Student Support:

  1. Transfer Out Request
  2. A copy of your admission letter to the new institution

The International Student Support Coordinator will release your immigration record to the new institution on the date you specify, or at the end of the current term.

Edit this page