Skip to main content Skip to main content

Forms and Resources

In order to maintain your status as an F-1 or J-1 visa holder, you will occasionally need to access the forms and resources available on this page. If you have questions about any of the forms or need advice regarding your specific situation, please contact Leigh Eleazer, International Student Support Coordinator, at

  • Address Update Form - You are federally required to report your updated physical address in the United States as soon as you move. If you have recently moved, please complete this form so that we may update your immigration record.
  • I-20 Request Form - Use this form if you need to update your I-20. If you will be a new student at MSU Denver, you will need to get your initial I-20 from the Admissions Office
  • Program Extension - It is your responsibility to be aware of what your program end date is. Please check your I-20/DS-2019 at least once every semester to ensure that your I-20 is not expiring before you complete your academic program. If you need more time to complete your studies, you need to submit a request to extend your program a minimum of 1 week prior to the expiration date on your I-20. 
  • Transfer Out Request - Use this form if you are transferring to a new institution and will no longer be attending MSU Denver.
  • Full Time Enrollment Exemption Request - Use this form if you are requesting permission to enroll below the full-time enrollment requirement.

Edit this page