Skip to main content Skip to main content

Off-Campus Employment

Are you seeking education outside of the classroom? Perhaps you need an internship in order to graduate, or your degree program requires off-campus research experience. Or maybe you are graduating and want to seek practical work experience in the U.S.

Whatever type of employment you seek, International Student Support can help you determine your eligibility and apply for any applicable off-campus work benefits. Click through our sections on F-1 off-campus employment to learn more about your employment options as an international student.


Types of Off-Campus Employment Authorizations: 

Edit this page