- Provides students with research based, best practices degree completion strategies
- Provides students with catalog specific academic advising
- Advocate for students by collaborating with the university's departments and chairs
- Provide students with campus and community resources
- Help students determine alternative ways to assist with graduation requirements (e.g. Degree Exception Adjustments or credit reductions)
- Provide specific outreach to students who have left MSU Denver with at least 90 credits completed
- Develop a comprehensive plan towards graduation for this population of students
- Provide advocacy to students re-entering MSU Denver and facilitate communication between departments and students
Steps to Success
ARE YOU CONSIDERING A UNIVERSITY WITHDRAWAL?
- We understand that unexpected events may cause students to withdraw from their courses at MSU Denver, but withdrawing has many important consequences, both academic and financial. To be sure you are making an informed decision, we urge you to visit with a College Completion Coordinator located in the Student Academic Success Centerbefore you decide to withdraw from MSU Denver.
- Who do I need to contact if I am considering a university withdrawal?
- Contact Roadways Advising BEFOREyou decide to withdraw or drop all classes from MSU Denver. To schedule a meeting you can visit our office in the Student Success Building, Suite 170, or call 303-615-2025 or e-mail at RoadwaysAdvising@msudenver.edu.
Contact Roadways Advising BEFORE you decide to withdraw or drop all classes from MSU Denver. To schedule a meeting you can visit our office in the Student Success Building, Suite 170, or call 303-615-2025 or e-mail at RoadwaysAdvising@msudenver.edu.