Final Exam Schedule
When is the final exam schedule available?
The final exam schedule is available approximately after the 10th week of the current semester. Summer semester does not have a finals schedule as finals are given the last week of the class. The final exam schedule is created by the Auraria Higher Education Center and is hosted on their website. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact your instructor.
How do I access the final exam schedule?
To access the final exam schedule and locate your course’s final exam date and time, please follow the directions below:
- Access the final exam schedule online.
- Select the correct month (e.g., December for Fall Semester; May for Spring Semester).
- Search for your course by typing in the subject prefix and course number (e.g., ENG 1020) in the “Keyword” search options on the right-hand side of the page. Once you enter the course information, click on “Go.”
- The search will show all dates/times of exams for that particular prefix/number. You can move our mouse over the section or click on an individual section to see the room location. You will need to know you course section number or CRN.
- It is a good idea to confirm the final exam date/time with your instructor.
Note: You can also search by CRN, or by Class name.