The MSU Denver Psychology Research Club provides students the opportunity to get hands-on experience planning, conducting, and presenting research - including:
- Deciding on a research question.
- Literature searches.
- How to design a scientific experiment.
- How to write a study proposal.
- How to submit a proposal to the Internal Review Board for human subjects approval.
- Data collection.
- Data analysis.
- Writing an abstract for presentation at a conference.
- Presenting research via posters and presentations.
- Submitting an article to a peer-reviewed journal for publication.
Fall 2018 meetings 4:00PM Mondays in Plaza 233
To be included on our mailing list, please fill out the survey on this LINK
Contact information: Dr. Cynthia Erickson, email@example.com