Along with supporting the University's mission and strategic plan, University policies help to align University operations with external rules and requirements, including federal and state laws and regional accreditation criteria.
Resources to help policy developers find applicable laws, policies, and requirements include:
- Federal Regulations (eCFR)
- State Regulations (CCR)
- US Department of Education
- Colorado Department of Education
- Colorado Department of Higher Education
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Other state agencies...
- Higher Education Compliance Matrix
- Higher Learning Commission