Orientation, Transition, and Retention has opened their Student Leader Applications for Summer 2018. Application will close on March 2nd, 2018.
Read below for the application description and requirements; you will also find the link to the application form.
Student Leadership Positions Available:
- Orientation Leader Position Description 2018 (contains active application link)
- OA Position Description 2018 (contains active application link)
Due to the intense time commitment of orientation training and sessions during summer, ORIENTATION LEADERS are not allowed to take in-person weekly scheduled summer school classes. Online summer classes are permitted. Those have been Orientation Leaders in the past are more than welcome to reapply for a position. If you have held the Orientation Leader position at MSU Denver, your application form can be found on the following link -> Returning Orientation Leader Application
A Completed Application Includes:
- Completed Electronic Application (1 application per position)
- 2 Completed Electronic References
Applications and Reference forms must be submitted electronically.
- Applications must be professionally written, with no grammar or punctuation mistakes
- Thoughtful and considerate answers are expected to be considered for a position
- Link to applications can be found in position description documents
Link to Apply:
If you were once an Orientation Leader and would like to re-apply to be part of our team, please click the following link for your application -> Returning Orientation Leader Application Form 2018
***All candidates are REQUIRED to submit two reference forms for application consideration.***
- 1 from a current MSU Denver Faculty or Staff Member
- 1 from a professional reference (i.e. previous or current supervisor/colleague)
- Link to reference forms can be found in position descriptions documents and here>