March 28, 2016
Need to get a message out to students? Consider submitting a story to MSU Denver’s Student Hub.
In addition to serving as a central place to access Banner Self-Services, Blackboard Learn and helpful University links, the Student Hub also provides a way to communicate with MSU Denver students.
Since launching, 30 stories have been published to the Student Hub’s content area. Topics have included scholarships, events, support services, important dates and computing tips.
The Student Hub has space for three posts. To publish to the Student Hub, please be advised of the following:
- Posts must be official University business that is significant and relevant to current students.
- All content must be accompanied by a horizontal image sized to 600x340 pixels.
- Event posts must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event or the event’s RSVP deadline.
- Posts will be edited for grammar, punctuation and AP Style.
- With only limited space, some content may not be able to be posted.
- Posts related to retention efforts will receive priority.
- Posts should not exceed 500 words.
To submit content or for more information about publishing to the Student Hub, contact Web Content Manager Nathan Solheim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-352-7392.
©Copyright 2016 by Metropolitan State University of Denver. All rights reserved.
MSU Denver Office of Marketing and Communications, 303-556-2957