Recruiter to streamline admissions process
As part of MSU Denver’s overall retention strategy, the University will launch a comprehensive recruiting and admissions platform.
March 10, 2015
As part of MSU Denver’s overall retention strategy, the University will launch a comprehensive platform in the next couple of weeks to streamline the recruiting and admissions processes from start to finish.
The Ellucian Recruiter platform offers an engaging, personalized web experience for prospective students with easy-to-use admissions forms and intuitive ways to update information, register for events, and submit supplemental items, inquiries and applications.
Recruiter also provides powerful tools for managing, tracking and monitoring recruiting and admissions efforts, which will enable staff to:
- target and personalize multi-channel communications to prospective students
- present a consistent public face to prospects
- design, launch and track targeted email campaigns
- provide faster service by integrating existing student information and financial aid systems
- track performance to drive results with flexible reporting and customizable dashboards
- improve efficiency and manage costs, including tracking the return on investment for admissions events and travel
Working in partnership with the offices of Admissions and Marketing and Communications to develop the infrastructure for hosting Recruiter, IT Services will provide ongoing support to students and staff. For questions about Recruiter or for any other technology needs, please contact the IT Services Technology Support Helpdesk at 303-352-7548 or msudenver.edu/gethelp.