Food for thought
February 5, 2015
Need a little inspiration to get your day going? Feast on these great words from great minds.
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Communication — the human connection — is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude” – Maya Angelou
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
Find these and other inspiring quotes at “20 Powerful Quotes That Will Maximize Your Potential” by Candace Meyer, published on the Addicted2Success blog.
©Copyright 2016 by Metropolitan State University of Denver. All rights reserved.
MSU Denver Office of Marketing and Communications, 303-556-2957