TO USE THE COLLABORATE OPTION:
- In My Surveys, find the survey that you want to share.
- To the right of the survey listed, under Tasks, click the Collaborate button.
A screen appears.
- Type the username or email address of the person you would like to share with, or select the individual from the address book. When the account comes up, click it and select Add.
- You can also use the search engine in the upper left-hand corner to find and add names.
- If the person you are collaborating with does not have a Qualtrics Research Suite account, you can send him or her a free one that will allow collaboration. Go to the collaboration page and type in your collaborator’s email address. A special email link will be sent to this address, allowing the recipient to create a special Qualtrics account that can collaborate with you.
- Once you have added an account, you can give the account specific permissions for this survey by checking or unchecking the associated boxes. Clicking on Details will allow you to specify detailed permissions with these options.
- Once you have added the groups or individuals and selected the specific permissions for the account, click Save.