Applications are accepted in the Office of Financial Aid – Scholarship Center. Those applications received from qualified candidates are forwarded to the appropriate Department Selection Committee.
This scholarship is given Spring semester of alternating years to a student or students majoring in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or Social Work/Sociology, alternating yearly between the disciplines. To qualify, the student must have:
- A minimum 2.5 GPA
- Completed 60 credit hours in the degree program
- Documented financial need
This scholarship is given Spring semester of each year to a student majoring in Mathematical Sciences with Mathematics Education concentration. To qualify, the student must have:
- Completed 20 hours of mathematics and at least 9 upper division hours at MSU Denver,
- A minimum 3.0 GPA, and
- Continuing student status.
The student receiving the scholarship is selected based on his/her demonstrated potential as a high school mathematics teacher.
This scholarship is given each year to a student majoring in Mathematical Sciences with Probability & Statistics concentration. To qualify, the student must have:
- Completed 12 hours of mathematics
- Junior or Senior standing
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
There is the possibility of renewal for this scholarship.
This fund was established to provide scholarships that support students who are pursuing a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and that have a financial need in order for them to continue their education
To qualify for this scholarship students must:
- Be a CO-WY AMP student at MSU Denver
- Have a Declared Major in a STEM discipline
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher