Our office offers a variety of support, education and advocacy services for the entire campus community including:
- Support for those who many have questions about sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression
- Advocacy for students experiencing discrimination or harassment based on a real or perceived gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer identity
- Training programs and workshops about combating homophobia and transphobia, working with LGBTQ+ individuals, and senstivity considerations
- Library with more than 2,000 books and videos available for research and leisure
- Educational, academic, and social events such as National Coming Out Day, Bi/Pan/Fluid Awareness Day, World AIDS Day, Transgender Day of Remembrance and many others, providing information about LGBTQ+ issues
Choose a Category
Are we missing a resource or link that we should have? Let us know about it! Send us an email at email@example.com!