How to Find a Job Abroad
Facilitated by Sara Jackson
This course is designed to help students who are interested in working abroad to think about the following questions:
1. Why do you want to work abroad?
2. What kinds of job and career opportunities exist?
3. How do you find out about job opportunities and what are employers looking for?
4. What should you expect (and not expect) when working abroad?
5. How do you prepare for living and working abroad?
The class will include discussions of Dr. Jackson's experiences working in Mongolia and Canada, guest speakers, research and reflection.
Class Dates: March 9, 16, 30
Times and Location(s): Student Success Building 213, 6 - 8 pm
Class Cost: $60
Materials Fee: None