Corporate Training and Custom Solutions
Metropolitan University of Denver Innovative and Lifelong Learning has a strong track record of consulting and working in close partnership with leading corporations to design, develop, and deliver corporate training programs and custom solutions. Our clients include major corporations, public sector agencies, small-medium-sized businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
Our corporate training is flexible and tailored to your needs. We can offer a two-hour course, a one-day seminar, a week-long boot camp, or a certificate program--in-person, online, or in a blended delivery format. Whatever your corporate training needs are, we work with you to develop programs that help you meet your objectives.
We know that training budgets are tight. Our corporate training programs are scalable and affordable. Choose from in-person, online, self-paced online, and blended delivery options to maximize impact and optimize dollars.
Return on Investment
We are committed to measuring training effectiveness and we know that you are too. We work with you to create and implement an evaluation tool that captures what you need to know – whether it’s evidence of knowledge or skills acquired, transfer of learning to the workplace, or business impact. Collaboratively, we will create learning objectives for your program and then measure against those.
Corporate training services include:
- Expert faculty and instructors
- Instructional design and curriculum development
- Targeted skill development to support organization success
- Alignment with your vision, mission, and strategic objectives
- Training delivered on our downtown main campus, south campus, or onsite
- Co-branded course materials and graduation certificates
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish instructors, available if needed
- CEUs, academic credit, or professional development credit
If you would like additional information, or have questions, please contact Terry Bower, or call 303-721-1313.