Wellness Coaching Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Wellness coaching is a collaborative process steeped in evidence-based science that leads to creating health and behavioral change. It emphasizes a client-centered approach to guide individuals in making optimal choices for their overall health and well-being.
Wellness coaching has grown exponentially in the last twenty years in the health care industry. Whether you are currently in a health-related undergraduate program, a clinician, a health and fitness expert, or a career changer, a Wellness Coaching certificate can increase your career opportunities. This certificate is designed for those who already have a baccalaureate degree.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Wellness Coaching 1
- Wellness Coaching 2
- Applications in Wellness Coaching 3
- Regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission
- Prior learning experience/credits accepted for up to two courses
- Self-paced-online format
- 100+ hours of theory and practice
- Expert faculty who are responsive to students
- Affordable tuition
- ICHWC accredited
For more information on the Wellness Coaching Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, click here.