Health Data Science Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Health data science is a field that focuses on applying information science methods to analyze and understand health care information and to progress from raw data to knowledge for improved decision-making and care delivery. Health data science uses interactive data analytic tools to explore large sets of health data to improve patient care and outcomes, improve effectiveness and efficiency of health operations, decrease costs and risk, and manage the health of populations. Skills in big data are in demand and jobs in health data are among the fastest growing in the United States. This certificate is designed for those who already have a baccalaureate degree.
This curriculum is generally built around the skills needed to pass the Certified Health Data Analyst certification from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Healthcare Organizations
- Health Information Systems
- Analytical Methods in Health Data
- Statistical Methods in Health Data
- Database Systems in Health Care
- Health Care Business Intelligence
- Regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission
- Credit by examination is available for two courses
- Self-paced-online format
- Expert faculty who are responsive to students
- Affordable tuition
For more information about the Health Data Science Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, click here.