Benefits of Earning Your Degree at MSU Denver
The Department of Industrial Design delivers the academic content you expect from a bachelor’s program while also bringing to the table everything that’s unique about MSU Denver’s people and our city’s design community.
The only industrial design program in Colorado to be accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design, students here have the advantage of the following opportunities:
- Actively participate with professors for a learner-centered education.
- Develop well-rounded design skills in a hands-on environment.
- Hone your abilities in well-equipped state-of-the-art materials shops.
- Learn from a professional, diverse faculty with real-world experiences.
- Benefit from small classes and individual interaction with faculty.
- Get personalized advising from faculty dedicated to your success.
- Intern with various organizations, and jumpstart a successful career.
- Attend one of the best design programs for return on investment.
- Enjoy attending classes on a vibrant and diverse downtown campus.
Career Opportunities for Graduates
Earning a degree in industrial design from MSU Denver prepares students for further graduate studies or for careers in fields such as:
- Product design and development
- Computer-based jobs/drafting
- Exhibit design
- Entrepreneurial product design
- Model making and rapid prototyping