Exercise Science Internship
The internship is the capstone of the Exercise Science degree program.
The internship opportunity exists to:
Assist students in making a successful transition from the classroom to the professional work environment
Validate the student’s academic knowledge
Help the student develop a professional career orientation
Important Internship Registration Information
- Please review the entire Exercise Science Internship Manual
- After reviewing the above ES Internship Manual, please complete the ES Internship Application.
- Internship Applications can be submitted to Dr. Quatrochi or to Ms. Stephanie DeBord in PE 217.
- Registration for EXS 4880 (internship) will be by permission of instructor only.
- Preference will be given to those who submit complete packets early! The date and time of submission will be recorded upon submission.
Criteria for Internship Applicants
The internship experience is available to the student meeting the following eligibility requirements:
Declared major in Human Performance and Sport with emphasis in Exercise Science;
Senior standing with 100% of the Exercise Science course requirements completed;
(Major) Grade point average of 2.75;
Current CPR and Advanced First Responder card prior to starting the internship; and
Submission of Degree Progress Report.
Please read the Exercise Science Internship Manual prior to attending the mandatory internship meeting.