Career and Internship Opportunities
Below are current career and internship opportunities for students in the Department of Human Performance and Sport.
Click on the job titles for additional information.
USA Table Tennis, the National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of Table Tennis, located in Colorado Springs, CO, is accepting applications for a Membership and Events internship. USA Table Tennis is a member of the United States Olympic Committee (USOC).
- Fall: August- December (Travel to US Open)
- Spring: February – April
- Summer: May – July (Travel to US Nationals)
Hours per week are flexible dependent upon class schedule with an average of 20 – 25 working hours per week. Intern must be available to travel to US Nationals or US Open.
The internship will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Membership data entry
- Tournament results processing
- Processing club affiliation and membership renewals
- Registration processing for the USATT US Open, which includes players from over 30 countries
- Pre-event prep for US Open, various task as assigned
- Working US Open registration desk
- Coaching module changes
- JR National team international event registration
- National team logistics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Publisher
- Experience in sports/event management field is encouraged
- Attentive and detail oriented in assigned projects, self-managing
- Self- starting attitude with the ability to multi-task and take initiative and ownership of projects
- Confident in making phone calls and detail oriented in daily tasks
- Willingness to participate fully in the internship and should be open to limited travel
Supervisor: Reports directly to Ethan Figge - Ratings Manager and Membership Acquisition Support
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship
Please submit cover letter, resume and reference list to Ethan Figge, Ethan.Figge@USATT.org