This is a need-based scholarship available to Integrative Health Care (IHC) students. Students applying for this scholarship must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) found online. MSU Denver’s Title IV School Code is 001360.
Criteria for the Guldman-Strauss Scholarship are as follows:
Minimum of one scholarship awarded annually to benefit an IHC student at MSU Denver with demonstrated financial need. The scholarship recipient shall:
- Have declared a major or minor in the IHC Program;
- Have financial need, based on FAFSA and the MSU Denver's Scholarship Center;
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior; and
- Provide two essays of no more than 250 words each about personal interest in IHC practices and plans after graduation.
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative or transfer GPA.
- Have completed at least three IHC courses at MSU Denver.
The Financial Aid office will provide the Scholarship Committee with a list of students who are eligible to apply for this award. Eligibility is determined from the FAFSA form, which must be submitted or updated by March 1, 2018. Only those who are contacted by Dr. Steve Rissman in March 2018 should apply. The Committe should get the list of eligible students by the end of the second week in March and will contact you at that time.
Please make sure all fields are filled out completely, otherwise we may not be able to process your application. Applications must be submitted by noon on March 15, 2018.