The Health Center at Auraria offers comprehensive medical and mental health services.
All current students, faculty and staff on the Auraria Campus are eligible for medical services. Be prepared to show a Student I.D. card or a photo ID each time you check in.
- Acute and Chronic Illness and Injury Treatment
- Birth Control Information and Supplies
- Gynecology Exams
- Mental Health Care
- Minor Surgery/Suturing/Biopsies
- Pregnancy Tests
- Physical Examinations
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening and Treatment
- Skin Evaluations
- Transgender Medical Services
- Well Care Physicals
To make an appoinment, call 303-615-9999.
Call this number to schedule an appointment in advance or you can "Walk-In" the same day on a first-come, first-serve basis.