Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships Work-Study Opportunities
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at Metropolitan State University of Denver is an important part of every student’s academic success. Working in our office is a fun, fast-paced, and fulfilling experience as we provide assistance to our students via face-to-face interactions.
The following positions are available:
- Financial Aid Advisor – Student employees that provide assistance to students that come to the front desk, inquiring about the status of their financial aid file. We ask that employees will maintain a positive, friendly, and welcoming demeanor, as well as maintain professionalism in the work environment. Employees may also be asked to represent the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships as Student Ambassadors by attending fairs and student activity events.
- Applicants must be a current MSU Denver student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Applicants must be work-study eligible and be willing to work a minimum of 10 hours/week.
- Must have ability and willingness to assist students, learn new information, and troubleshoot student files.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.