There are various types of scholarships you can receive to help fund your education at MSU Denver. There are scholarships provided by way of the MSU Denver Foundation, institutional scholarships provided by the university, and external or private scholarships not specifically tied to MSU Denver.
The 2019-2020 MSU Denver Scholarship Application is open.
You've already started running your own road. Now see where it can take you!
Earn up to $4000 in scholarships from MSU Denver for your high school achievements.We have partnered with RaiseMe to allow you to earn scholarships to MSU Denver while you are still in high school. When MSU Denver awards student scholarships on RaiseMe, we are guaranteeing these scholarships will be included in your financial aid package after you are admitted.
The RaiseMe Basics:
- You can earn up to $4000 ($1000 a year/$500 per semester) toward your education at MSU Denver in a MSU Denver Earned Scholarship
- Complete your RaiseMe profile by March 1st of your senior year and be sure to follow MSU Denver
- Apply for admission to MSU Denver by July 1st
- Have a high school GPA of 2.8 or better (maintain a 2.0 at MSU for annual renewal)
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credit hours per term
You will have six (6) years from the time of your high school graduation to use all of your earned micro-scholarships at MSU Denver.