MSU Denver offers a variety of Institutional Scholarships. These funds are awarded based on a first-come first-served basis.
- For the 2017-2018 aid year “MSU Scholar” awards will be made in the amount of $1,000 per semester. Scholarship amounts will be prorated for less than full-time enrollment.
In order to qualify for these funds and potentially receive a scholarship, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- You MUST submit a 2017-2018 FAFSA or Dreamer application
- Have a COMPLETE financial aid file with the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours
- Be working on your first Bachelor degree
- Be considered a Colorado resident for tuition purposes
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher at MSU Denver if you are a continuing or re-admit student
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher from high school if you are an incoming freshman
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher from the most recent institution you attended if an incoming Transfer student AND have an overall minimum of 25 credit hours transferred into MSU Denver from all previously attended institutions
Please remember these awards are offered on a first-come, first served basis. Meeting minimum qualifications does NOT guarantee you will be offered one of these awards.