Work Order Responsibility
The Auraria Campus is uniquely home to three educational institutions - Metropolitan State University of Denver, University of Colorado Denver, and Community College of Denver. With more than 150 acres combined, the division of responsibility for campus buildings is crucial in order to provide efficient and professional support to students, faculty, and staff.
The Office of Facilities Planning at MSU Denver is responsible for support at the following buildings:
- Aerospace and Engineering Sciences Building (AES) located at 1449 Seventh Street
- Student Success Building (SSB) located at 890 Auraria Parkway
- Hospitality Learning Center (HLC) located at 1190 Auraria Parkway
- Regency Athletic Complex (RAC) located at 1600 W. Colfax Avenue
- Detroit Institute of Music Education (DIME) located at 800 Kalamath Street
- Center for Visual Arts (CVA) located at 956 Santa Fe Drive
For issues pertaining to general building maintenance, repairs, custodial services, or temperature control for the buildings listed above. please submit a work order request.
Need help creating a SchoolDude account? Utilize our Setup Guide!