Now Hiring Call Center Specialists For Summer 2019
Assist MSU Denver constituents over the phone in the areas of Admissions, Financial Aid, or Registrar.
The Call Center Specialist provides outstanding customer service to students, faculty, staff, as well as other MSU Denver constituents seeking information about the University as it pertains to student enrollment and programs. Specialists have the opportunity to provide support for Admissions, Financial Aid, or Registrar Departments. The majority of work will be completed over the phone and includes inbound and outbound calls. Frequent use of student information systems and other software is necessary to be successful in this role. The Call Center Specialist must be able to listen to callers' questions and/or concerns and be motivated to resolve callers’ issues that may involve independent research and a continual building of knowledge. This role involves assisting students through the enrollment process while assisting others to understand University general information, policies, and procedures. A minimal amount of time will be spent performing administrative tasks to ensure successful operations of the Center.
- Attending summer 2019 semester | Registered minimum 6 credit hours
- Minimum GPA 2.5 (new students exempt first semester)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to research and resolve complex issues
- Desire to work effectively as a team member
- Function well in diverse and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask
- Possess effective time management skills