Industrial Advisory Board
- There is one board for each of the three engineering technology programs.
- These three boards merge to function as one board for the overall Department of Engineering & Engineering Technology.
- Composed of practicing engineers and senior technical personnel knowledgeable of the work of graduates.
- Contribute significantly to the growth and development of programs as a means of assuring technical relevance.
- Maintains close liaison with the employing industries.
- Identify needs, progress, and problems of graduates and industry.
- Advise educational solutions.
- Promote community awareness and support.
- Volunteer their time to help us achieve our educational mission.
- Integral part of the assessment process.
- EET IAB Bylaws 2015
All Electrical Engineering Technology Faculty are ex officio board members.
The next Joint (CET/EET/MET) IAB meeting is May 5, 2017, in PL 262.
For the next scheduled EET-IAB meeting, please contact Duane Swigert
EET Industrial Advisory Board Members
EET Emeritus Board Members
Ms. Margarete Ralston (2004)
Mr. Bill Rinker (2005)
Avaya Communications (Lucent spin off)
Mr. John Synhorst, P.E. (2004)
Mr. Richard (Mickey) Cheatham (2007)
Senior Project Manager (Software Engineer), Software System Test
IBM Printing Systems
Mr. Leo Gallegos (2015)