Our department advisor is Chivonne Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-605-5967). Professors are also here to advise you, particularly once you get into the major courses. Once you are settled in, we recommend visiting with someone each semester as you pick your courses for the next semester. You can email them to make an appointment or drop in during office hours. Please look over your Degree Progress Report regularly to make sure you are on track. You can find schedules, Calendars, and Catalogs on the Student Hub page.
You are welcome to visit any of the following advisors, last name guidance is only a starting suggestion.
- Sam Ng advises students with last names starting with A-F. Email: email@example.com
- Keah Schuenemann advises students with last names starting with G-O. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rich Wagner advises students with last names starting with P-Z. Email: email@example.com
- Meteorology Major Requirements
- Meteorology Minor Requirements
- Meteorology Course Descriptions including who teaches each course, how many credits it is, what requirements it fulfills, and which semesters it is offered.
- The Course Sequence includes a degree flow chart and sample 4-year plans.
- General Studies Courses.
Chivonne is usually around all day. You can make an appointment with Chivonne by clicking on "Get Advising" in your Student Hub.
Campus Box Number:
Edit this page