Skip to main content Skip to main content

Other University and Department Resources

Course Repetition Approval Form

  • Fill out this form if you need to repeat a course for the third time. The EAS Department allows you to attempt the class two times before this form is required. 


Declaration/Change of Majors and Minors Form

  • Fill out this form to declare/change your major/minor, catalog year, certificate program. 


Registration Permission Form

  • Fill out this form if you would like a departmental hold lifted so you can register for a course.

Student Forms