Join the #MSUDenver conversation, and share your Roadrunner pride.
December 4, 2018
A lot of great conversations about Metropolitan State University of Denver happen online – which is why we regularly highlight the Roadrunner buzz on social media.
Here are some selections from our social-media pages that help show the real impact MSU Denver has on the lives of students, alumni, staff, faculty and the Denver community — and wow, did a lot happen this month!
1. MSU Denver showed its support of immigrants with a bold new banner. Have you seen it?
2. Gov.-elect Jared Polis visited campus and Rep. Dave Young made an unscheduled visit to campus before Election Day. Young shared our message.
3. The Center for First-Generation Student Success showed us some love for #NationalFirstGenDay.
4. The Environmental Protection Agency hosted a panel of fantastic presentations from environmental-science majors at MSU Denver on Nov. 6.
5. MSU Denver received a nice mention from Health Action Council in Ohio about our $3.1 million grant to support the Health Institute.
6. Westminster High School’s performing-arts program got some firsthand assistance from MSU Denver Director of Orchestras Brandon Matthews, Ph.D., for its upcoming Winter Spectacular.
Thanks for your engagement! Keep an eye out for regular social-media roundups, and let us know what you’re thinking, too.