Spread the word about your upcoming events
How to post your event on the MSU Denver calendar – and maybe see it featured in the Early Bird.
August 14, 2018
There are always interesting things happening at Metropolitan State University of Denver. So before your fall-semester to-do list gets out of hand, let your fellow Roadrunner faculty and staff know about the great events you have planned.
Submit your event info to the University’s events calendar, the go-to spot for getting the word out. You might even see it in the Early Bird’s regular roundup of can’t-miss happenings.
Here’s how to post your event to the calendar:
- Click “Submit an Event” at the bottom of the calendar page – or go directly to the Submit an Event page.
- Complete all information fields, and be sure to use your MSU Denver email address for all communications.
- Include your department info, as all events require a University connection to be included.
- Select your audience. Is your event aimed at faculty, staff, students or all of the above?
- Now, wait. It can take 24-48 hours to see your event pop up on the calendar.
- When you receive your confirmation email, hang on to it just in case you need to modify or cancel your event.
- Use the calendar to help promote your event. Each approved entry generates a unique link, which you can then use to help spread the word.
The Early Bird will regularly feature top events curated from the MSU Denver events calendar. Should the calendar receive a high volume of submissions, events and gatherings that have a wider appeal will be given preference.