Take me out to the ballgame …
… and earn money for your campus program by selling 50/50 raffle tickets.
April 16, 2018
Join the MSU Denver Alumni Association and your fellow Roadrunners for a volunteer opportunity with the Colorado Rockies! We are seeking volunteers – including campus groups – to assist with the 50/50 raffle at all home Rockies games at Coors Field.
Volunteers are guaranteed a minimum of $75 per person/per game, which can be designated to the MSU Denver department or program of your choice, with the opportunity to earn a bonus at the end of the season.
What you can expect as a volunteer:
- About a four-hour time commitment, depending on the speed of the game – arrive two hours before gates open, and sell through the seventh inning.
- 50/50 raffle tickets will be sold to spectators throughout various locations in the stadium, including at kiosks on the main concourse level.
- Most positions require moving throughout the stadium and up and down stairs, but there is an option to sit at the kiosk station if needed.
- A game ticket is not required; however, parking is not included.
- All volunteers will wear a standard-issue Rockies/MSU Denver 50/50 T-shirt and will be given an MSU Denver hat.
- Each month, five pairs of game tickets will be raffled off – all volunteers from that month are eligible to win.
- Volunteers receive a statement of volunteer hours worked and their value.
- Anyone can volunteer – friends and family are welcome.
If you would like to volunteer, register at one of the links below. Once you register, you will get final instructions on what time to arrive, where to enter and other details.
For more information, contact Brandi Rideout, director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.