Obtaining Your Certificate
This is a section that will walk students through obtaining their certificate(s).
Certificate Program Declaration Process – For New and Continuing Students
- The student completes the certificate portion of the Declaration of Major/Minor/Certificate Form.
- The student will need to submit the declaration form to an advisor with the academic department or the advising office in the college or school the certificate is offered.
- The department or advising office in the college or school will process the declaration and enter the certificate program code on the student’s record in Banner.
Certificate Program Award Process
- The student submits the Application for Certificate Awarding to the Office of the Registrar by the graduation deadline for the semester in which the student plans to complete the certificate program.
- The Office of the Registrar awards the student’s certificate once grades have been submitted for in-progress coursework. The Office of the Registrar only awards certificates at the end of each semester.
- The Office of the Registrar updates the student’s record in Banner to ensure that the certificate appears on the student’s transcript and provides the student with a printed certificate.
1. Schedule an appointment with an EAET advisor to fill out the paperwork
a. Contact the College of Professional Studies Advising Office at 303-556-3304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR
b. Contact the department of Engineering and Engineering Technology to meet with a faculty advisor
3. Have Dr. He (Engineering & Engineering Technology Department Chair) sign off on the document
4. Submit the document(s) to the Office of the Registrar in the Student Success Building room 160
If you have any questions, please contact Jesse Sfetsas at email@example.com.