The Dean of Students Office provides student support. We are committed to your safety and well-being and foster a University community of integrity and respect. We are a hub for students who need support with personal matters or difficult situations impacting their University experience.
As part of Student Engagement and Wellness, the Dean of Students Office
- Provides referrals for students in need and resources such as the Roadrunner Food Pantry
- Helps students navigate University processes
- Offers students conflict resolution services
- Addresses student behavior via the Student Code of Conduct
- Coordinates the CARE Team
- And more!
- Be engaged in the MSU Denver experience and have your voice heard through participation in the Student Input Panel.
If you sense something, say something.
If you are concerned about a student- even if you aren't privy to the details- we encourage you to share information with the appropriate professional staff. By sharing information you may help a student in need or protect the community at large. When in doubt, contact us to discuss.